Monday, January 11, 2010

Top 10 for 2009



There is a big push around this time to reflect on the past year and start setting goals for the coming year. I used to fight this phenomenon but as I have gotten older and wiser (hopefully), I really appreciate reflecting back and looking to the future. I wanted to share my thoughts with you all but I am going to keep it short and sweet. Below is my top 10 list of accomplishments and things I've learned in 2009 - this is by no means a comprehensive list just a few things that I am really proud of/know I need to work on..

1. Opened up my Etsy Shop
2. Triple checking is a good thing and can save you money!
3. Attended my first Soap conference
4. Consistency is key (I will talk more about this is goals for 2010)
5. Received first wholesale inquiries (yippeee, I feel so legitimate)
6. Visited Alaska
7. Reviewing and re-evaluating my goals is necessary for me to move my business and life forward
8. Attended my first craft show
9. I am not a good time manager
10. Its really important to delegate

Happy New Year!

No comments: