Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I wanted to take this opportunity to share 20 things that I am thankful for right now (disclaimer: these are not in any particular order).
1. My Mister
2. Having my parents and sister within 2 hours of where I live
3. The wonderful friends that I have in my life.
4. The fact that I am healthy
5. That I was able to spend my grandmother's 90th birthday with her
6. The support I receive from all my friends and family
7. My fabulous customers!
8. Good food :)
9. My day job, even though it drives me nuts
10. That I found a creative outlet in soap making
11. That I was able to go back to school and not put myself in major debt
12. My knowledge of essential oils and herbs
13. That I have a car (except for parking tickets)
14. That I can read during my commute
15. That I have been able to travel
16. That I grew up in the country
17. Mister is a damn good cook
18. Mentors I have in my life
19. That I am not allergic to cheese
20. My business!!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Thursday, November 5, 2009
I will be at the Indie Mart's last outdoor craft show of the season this Sunday at Thee Parkside. Come say hello, get a drink, some tater tots (seriously, I am so excited), listen to some live music, play some ping pong and make your own upcycled drink coozie!!!