Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010 Price Changes


At the end of this month I have to raise my prices. This has been a really difficult decision for me but it has to be done so that I am able to continue following my dream of building my business.

The price changes are the result of the increasing cost of raw goods and a realistic look at my business finances. Over the course of the last few years there has been a steady increase in the cost of many of the organic raw goods I use to make my products. For example, the cost of cocoa butter has increased by almost 50% since this same time last year. That is a huge jump!! Combine those increases with the fact that I haven't priced my products at what they are worth and I am creating a situation where I will not be able to sustain my small business. The only way to continue providing high quality organic products and build my business is to make a change.

In order to ease into this transition, I'm offering my current low prices until the end of the month and anyone who orders now through January 31 will receive extra free goodies. To stock up now visit Etta + Billie.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding!!

Best,
Alana

No comments: