Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First post ever!!

OK, so I had big plans of having a very interesting first post but I just got a little overwhelmed. So I figured I would go with some completely random info about me.

1. I do not like exercise that involves gyms or running - I have never been athletic and I generally feel like I might keel over when I do jog. I have to be coerced into doing it with promises of cookies or a beer.

2. I am one of the worst spellers on the planet. Spell check is my best friend : ).

3. I work a 9-5 office job. It is very boring and a monkey could do my job - but the people are wonderful and I have a pretty nice view from my cubicle (you can see my crappy cell phone pic on the right) - plus is pays the bills while I try to get my business started so I cant complain too much.

4. I really like food. I have a hard time understanding people who diet and/or don't eat. Food is just too fantastic to limit. There are only 2 things I really dislike. One is mayo (although I eat tuna salad, egg salad, etc - I just cant have plain mayo - yuck). The second item is split pea soup (totally random, right?). I always try to see if my taste buds have changed their minds but apparently they still really dislike split pea soup.

5. I live with my boyfriend in a little apartment. He likes food too. (see him cooking pasta, isn't he cute)


6. I love making soap and bath and body products - so I am starting a business surrounding my wonderful hobby.


And that seems like enough random info for now. laters...

No comments: