Thursday, February 4, 2010

Etta + Billie Biz News

Some news I wanted to share for those who dont follow me on Twitter or Facebook - if you dont follow me you definitely should :O)

Paxton Gate
I got my very first wholesale account a few weeks ago. One of the most amazing parts about this is that Paxton Gate is one of the stores that I really wanted my products to be in when I first started making my business a reality. It's completely amazing that it has actually happened. I want to be the first one to announce that you can officially purchase Etta + Billie products at Paxton Gate in San Francisco as of today. Go check it out if you are in the city!

824 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94110

Blog Love
In other news, my special Valentine's Day heart soaps have been featured in a few V-Day gift guides. Please check them both out!

Organic Living 101's - Organic Valentine’s Day Bath and Beauty Gifts Under $10 on Etsy

7x7's Glamwatch - Our Pick of the Litter: Etsy Local V-Day Gifts


2 comments:

satsumabug said...

Hi there! Found your blog through themousemarket.com, and wanted to say I love your V-day soaps. I'll have to check out Paxton Gate if I'm ever in that neighborhood! Congrats on the wholesaling!

Alana said...

Thanks! Paxton Gate has tons of great stuff - I could spend hours in there!